GBF VALUATION & RESEARCH is a corporate member of the National Association of Romanian Valuators (ANEVAR).
The company benefits of an in-house valuation team of 8 expert valuers and collaborates on a permanent basis with several expert valuers, full ANEVAR members and ANEVAR accredited members (MAA), covering the entire spectrum of assessment (real estate, movable property and business), undertaking assignments in Bucharest, Ilfov, Prahova, Buzau, Teleorman, Giurgiu, Calarasi, Brasov, Covasna, Timisoara, Arad, Bihor, Constanta, Tulcea, Ialomita, Neamt, Iasi, Suceava, Botosani.
Our valuation team delivered over 7,000 valuation reports on:
- vacant land, industrial, offices, retail and residential real estate,
- machinery and equipments,
- business valuation
for the benefit of companies, private individuals and specialized lenders with a large scope, such as:
- loan granting, including mortgage loans,
- recording of assets in financial statements,
- insurance and taxes;
- settling down the litigations;
- sale / acquisition;
- mergers or exchange of properties.
The company is insured for professional liability at ALLIANZ-ŢIRIAC SA, at the level of 500,000 € and each member of our valuation team is insured for professional liability for up to 25,000 €.
The valuation reports are drawn in accordance with the International Valuation Standards, issued by the International Valuation Standards Committee (IVSC) and adopted by the National Association of Romanian Valuators (ANEVAR).
All valuation reports are revised by a senior valuer, taking equal care and consideration for each assignment, for the most comprehensive, unbiased and in-depth valuation in a changing marketplace and using the appropriate method for each type of property:
- Investment approach (income capitalization, discounted cash flow etc.) – applied for income generating assets,
- Market comparison method – usually applied in most valuation assignments,
- Cost approach – applied to owner occupied properties and for specialized properties,
- Residual approach – applied to project developments.
Since its foundation, the company continuously provides valuation services to a wide range of clients from large institutions and corporate companies, banks (ALPHA BANK, VOLKSBANK, EXIMBANK, MKB NEXTEBANK, PROCREDIT BANK, LEUMI BANK, ATE BANK) to private individuals.
"Our services are geared to equal care and consideration for each assignment, for the most
comprehensive, unbiased and in-depth valuation in a changing marketplace."
Find a valuation report